Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trousers

My friend, fellow printmaker, and photographer Amy Cave got some new gear and asked me to guinea pig for her. As a classic ham, I was more than happy to accommodate.




While I was in Copenhagen, I searched for the perfect pair of drop-crotch pants. My feet, unaccustomed to cobblestone streets, begged me to give up after hours of walking into countless stores, in which I would ask, "do you have any drop-crotch pants?" "Any what?" "You know, 'drop-crotch'" (here is where I gesture to make the general shape of the pants clear). I didn't find the perfect pair of drop-crotch pants, but I did get a lot of funny looks and these trousers with interesting pleating. I am a sucker for detail.
 

3 comments:

  1. you have NO IDEA how happy I am to see a new post on your blog. : ) I love reading (and viewing) your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second one is just gorgeous.

    Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A warm welcome back to blogland, sweetie!
    I agree with Sara on the second image - very pretty indeed. Hope you enjoyed Copenhagen - a charming city - one I love;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers